The latest ransom threat is more than a $3,000 debt.

The company that runs the website of the New York Post is demanding $1 million in cash and an undisclosed amount of bitcoin.

The New York Times reported the company was behind a website ransom that forced the newspaper to suspend its daily news feed last week.

The Post said the website was temporarily unavailable because it was being hacked by the group known as the Guardians of Peace.

The group is responsible for many recent attacks on the newspaper, which was forced to suspend news coverage and stop providing updates.

In addition to the $1.2 million payment, the Post is asking the group to return any personal information it has on the public.

The organization is seeking an undisclosed sum of bitcoin to pay the ransom.

The website is owned by an anonymous donor, and it is not clear how much of the ransom was paid to the donor.

The threat comes amid a larger, coordinated effort to take down the website.

The Daily Mail reported last month that hackers had taken over the site for a time before they were defeated by a concerted campaign by the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and law enforcement.

On Monday, the company confirmed that it had blocked the group from accessing the site and that it was now offering to return the personal information of anyone who wanted it.

“The Daily Mail has made this decision because of the significant security threat to the website and the fact that our users are using the website as a way to raise money for the Post,” the company said in a statement.

“As we reported last week, the Guardian of Peace is a group of criminals who have targeted newspapers, websites and other online businesses. “

The threats against the Post are completely unrelated to any current threat against the Daily Mail or the other media organizations that have been impacted.””

As we reported last week, the Guardian of Peace is a group of criminals who have targeted newspapers, websites and other online businesses.

The threats against the Post are completely unrelated to any current threat against the Daily Mail or the other media organizations that have been impacted.”