Maharashtra Police invites application for the post of 273 Constable. Apply Online on or before 17 March 2017.
Check all required details like skills, education qualification, age limit, applying procedure, last date of applying, etc as given below.
Job Type – Regular
Job Details – Maharashtra Police –
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Vacancy : 273 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Job Location : Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 12th (SSC) passed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 28 Years (As on 31.03.2017)
Application Fee :
- Gen/OBC – Rs 350
- SC/ST/PH – Rs 200
Payment Mode –
- SBI Challan/Cash
- Online Payment (Net Banking)
- Credit/Debit Card
Candidate will be select on the basis
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police :
Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 17.03.2017.
Do not forget to read all instructions from the detail advertisement link that is given at bottom.
Important Dates to Remember for Maharashtra Police :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for the Fee Submission at Bank : 21.03.2017
Important Links :
Summary for Maharashtra Police Constable
|Recruitment Board||Post||Qualification||Age Limit||Adv No.||Last Date|
|Maharashtra Police||Constable||12th Pass (SSC)||18 – 28 Years||–||21.03.2017|
You may Interested for for Maharashtra Jobs – Click Here for more Jobs.