AAI (Airports Authority of India) invites application for the post of 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Services). Apply Online on or before 31 March 2017.
Job Details – Airports Authority of India :
- Post Name : Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- No. of Vacancy : 147 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Job Location : All India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 30 years (As on 31.12.2016)
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST – 5 years & OBC – 3 years
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Category – Rs 100
- Reserve(SC / ST/EX- Serviceman) Category – Nil
Payment Mode –
- Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.
Selection Process :
Selection will Be Made on through Written Test.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India :
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application along with attested copy of
relevant certificates & envelope should be superscribed by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)” send to the The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember for Airports Authority of India Recruitment :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 31.03.2017
Important Links :