UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) invites Application for the post of 83 Skipper, Medical Officers & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 02 March 2017.
Job Type : Regular Job
Advt. No. : 03/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Skipper
- No of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Medical Officers
- No of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Job Location : All over India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Skipper : Certificate of competency as second hand of fishing vessel issued by the Mercantile Marine Department of Government of India with three years sea experience on board mechanized vessel.
- Medical Officers : A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 3 years (As on 02.03.2017)
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST– 05 Years, OBC – 03 Years, PH -10 Years
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 25
- Reserve(SC/ST/PH/Women) Category – Nil
Payment Mode –
- Online (visa/master credit/debit card/Net Banking)
- SBI Pay
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Personal Interview & Written Test.
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 02.03.2017 till 11.59 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of UPSC recruitment Online Application : 02.03.2017
Important Links :