HPU (Himachal Pradesh University) invites application for the post of 84 Junior Officer Assistant, Peon/Sewadar & Various Vacancies. Apply on or before 15 March 2017.
Job Type : Regular Job
Advt. No. : 12/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Officer Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 53 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1950/-
- Post Name : Peon/Sewadar
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Daily payment
- Job Location : Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Junior Officer Assistant : 10+2 from a recognized Board of school Education/ University or one years Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application information Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi or ‘O’ and ‘A’ level Diploma from a national institute of Electronics and information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in information Technology (IT) from a recognized IT/Institution.
- Peon/Sewadar : Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of school Education/ Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 45 years (As on 01.01.2017)
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST– 05 Years, OBC – 05 Years, PH -05 Years
Application Fee :
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- Reserve(SC/ST/PH/OBC/B.P.L – belonging to Himachal Praesh) Category – Rs 300
Payment Mode –
- Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University, payable at Shimla
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on
& Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of experience, Educational Qualification, recent passport size photographs and fee Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Branch, Himachal University, summer Hill, Shimla-171005 on or before 15.03.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of HPU recruitment Application Form : 15.03.2017
Important Links :