SBI PO (State Bank Of India) Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Probationary Officers Vacancies | Last Date 06th March
SBI (State bank of India) invites Application for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India. Apply Online on or before 06 March 2017.
Post Type : Permanent SBI PO
Advt No. : CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (PO)
- No. of Vacancy : 2313 Posts ( Gen -1010, OBC – 606, SC -347, ST – 350 )
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Job Location : All over India
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 – 30 Years (As on 01.04.2017) Relaxation OBC – 3 Years, SC / ST – 5 years, PWD – 10 Years
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 600
- Reserve (SC / ST/ PWD) Category – Rs 100
Payment Mode –
- Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre)
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Pre , Mains, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion, Interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in form 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of SBI PO Online Application : 07.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of SBI PO Recruitment Online Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 06.03.2017
Important Links :