MGSU (Maharaja Ganga Singh University) Recruitment 2017 – 36 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy | Last Date 08 March
MGSU (Maharaja Ganga Singh University) invites Application for the post of 36 Lower Division Clerk. Apply Online on or before 08 March 2017.
Job Type -Permanent
Advt No. : 04/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 36 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Job Location : Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination & O or higher level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronic, government of India or Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under national State Council of Vocational Training Scheme or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 35 years
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 500
- Reserve Category (SC/ST/PWD) – Rs 250
- Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Debit Card
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Typing Test and written Test.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://recruitment.mgsuexam.in/ from 27.01.2017 to 08.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of MGSU Recruitment Online Application : 08.03.2017
Important Links :