Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2017 – 14 Mining Sirdar & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Vacancies | Last Date 28 February
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for the post of 14 Mining Sirdar & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee for its collieries. Apply Online on or before 28 February 2017.
Job Type : Management Trainee (MT)
Advt No : CD(K)/P&A/RECIT (NE)12017 1802
Job Details :
- Post Name : Operator-cum-Technician Trainee ( for Electrical)
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15830-22150/-
- Post Name : Mining Sirdar
- No. of Vacancy : 08Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16800-24110/-
- Job Location : West Bengal (Kolkata)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee : Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical discipline.
For Mining Sirdar : Matriculation and Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 22 years (As on 28.02.2017)
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 150 (Mining Sirdar), Rs 250 for Operator-cum-technician.
- candidates bclsTlersvtioepartmental candidbies are exempted from payment of Application.
Payment Mode –
- SBI Challan
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written Test / Trade Test.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.sail.co.in from 30.01.2017 to 28.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of SAIL Recruitment Online Application : 28.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee in SBI : 28.02.2017
Important Links :